CAREERS / SeniorMarketingManager
Senior Marketing Manager (f/m/x)
full, Starting ASAP
Heidelberg, Gründer Institut, Kurfürsten Anlage 52
We empower organizations to unlock the full power of their workforce by offering the best-in-class competence management & skill gap analysis leveraged by AI. We generate data-driven predictions to future-proof workforces in the areas of people development and skill transformation. Want to help us make a difference? Join our team in Heidelberg as a Senior Marketing Manager. In this role, you'll take responsibility for spearheading all marketing-related activities promoting the brand across all social media channels and events. You'll coordinate new projects with our management team, bring new and exciting ideas to the table, and focus on increasing appose’s online brand awareness. Sound interesting? Then apply today!
What we're looking for
- At least 2 years’ experience as marketing manager or in another relevant marketing role
- Familiar with common project management tools such as Asana, Trello, etc.
- Experience with handling marketing budgets & creating cost vs. impact analyses
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and time management skills
- High attention to detail, ability to multitask, creativity, and a structured and focused work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both German and English
- Coordinate all company marketing activities from conception through to execution, including the production and posting of all social media content
- Coordinate all event planning for both internal & external marketing events, including setting up booths at expos, creating and distributing sales material, etc.
- Create & execute a comprehensive marketing redaction plan
- Create promotional sales material for internal use as well as for our partner cooperations
- Coordinate podcast content planning, scheduling, posting to social media channels, etc.
- Produce content for use on various social media channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and the main website
- Act as main contact and project lead for any marketing projects in collaboration with partners or external agencies (i.e. video creation agencies)
- Track engagement across the various social media platforms and create a targeted action plan to increase brand awareness
- Create and present detailed SWOT & competitive landscape analyses, as well as other relevant research
A flexible team
Become part of our international and interdisciplinary team
Make a difference
Take on responsibilities from day one
Tailored personal development
Enjoy a variety of coaching and training
Fit from day one
Take part in circuit training once a week
Future technology in practice
Daily opportunities to try something new and continually learn
Think outside the box
Work in an exciting and dynamic start-up atmosphere
Muammer Yüksel (Mumi)
Co-Founder, Product Manager
We look forward to your application!
Join our team and let's conquer the market together with our software!Send an e-mail